Space Tourism - A Reality


Billionaire Sir Richard Branson, who owns and heads Virgin Galactic a part of the Virgin Group, unveiled today a new commercial spaceship in Mojave, California.

The spacecraft, called SpaceShipTwo, will carry two pilot astronauts and six ticketed passengers. The journey will last about two-an-a half hours from beginning to end and he passsengers will experience weightlessness for a few minutes. The ticket will cost $200,000.


Seeing the Earth from space has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. I wanted to be an astronaut. I didn't become one, I am far from it, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I don't have the money right now but hope that in 20-30 years the price will drop a little and I will be able to fullfil my dream. I wonder if there is a age limit. :)

What do you think? Are you excited?

Source: bbc.co.uk

~~just my 2c~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts