Google's Buzzing

Google is going social as well. Google has just released Google Buzz - a gmail tab right under the inbox tab, labeled "Buzz". The tab provides links to website, content from around the web. Picasa, Twitter, Flickr, and other sites are aggregated.
It shows thumbnails when linked to photos from sites like Picasa and Flickr. Clicking on an image though will blow up the images to almost the entire browser, making them easier to browse.
It uses the same keyboard shortcuts as Gmail. This makes sense. Hitting "R" allows you to comment/reply to a buzz post, for example.
There are public and private settings for different posts. You can post updates to specific contact groups. This is a lot like Facebook friend lists.

I tried it and found some minor bugs so far, one of them - I am following myself and I am followed by myself. I am sure this will be quickly fixed.
[source:mashable.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts